The Hotel Martha Dresden is quietly and centrally situated on the Neustadt side of river Elbe in Nieritzstraße, the only preserved Biedermeier street in town. You find the famous sights of Dresden conveniently within walking distance; a 15-minutes walk will take you via Königsstraße past the baroque private town-houses across Augustusbrücke into the historical Old Town.
Railway station Dresden-Neustadt is located within five minutes of walking distance. Our house is at a distance of 7km from the airport and 5km from the autobahn.
To reach our hotel easyly, follow the hotel route B or C.
By car: Autobahn A13/A4 – Exit Dresden Hellerau
- Follow Radebergerstraße and Hansastraße to the railway station Dresden-Neustadt.
- Pass underbridge on the intersection (Hainstraße) and keep straight on for 250m.
- Turn the first street left (Theresienstraße) to find the hotel on the right side.
By train: railway station Dresden-Neustadt
- Walk along Hainstraße for 300m and turn left into the first street crossing (Theresienstrasse) to find the hotel on the right side.
Parking is possible for a fee either at the Nieritzstrasse or the Theresienstrasse or at the car park “Theresienstraße”.
There you get a saison ticket (unlimited entry and exit):
- first day (24 hours) 10,00 €
- for further 24 hours 8,00 €
The parking fee has to be paid on the spot at the parking machine.
By arrival please get in touch with the hotel reception to get detailed information.